Car Magnets are a great way to advertise your business or message without the permanence of adhesive vinyl. Car Magnets are printed on heavy-duty material and ideally suited for car door signage. These glossy magnets can also serve as temporary signage for construction sites or other changing work environments and offer long lasting outdoor use. They come in a variety of sizes and start as low as $14 plus shipping. Get your vehicle or job site logoed today!
One of my favorite promotional products has to be can koozies! They are graphic, affordable and most of all people love them! Here in Minnesota it is boating/camping/cabin season and you can never have enough koozies to keep your favorite beverage cold! They come in a regular size can, taller monster style size and of course zippered bottle holders.
This particular koozie also has a great feature, printing on the bottom. Summer special includes one set up for all three locations and your choice of koozie color and imprint color!
Think outside the box and advertise your message at the lake or cabin today!
The first mass production of metal buttons dates to the 1896 William McKinley campaign for president with “celluloid” buttons with one side of a metal disk covered with paper (printed with the message) and protected by a layer of clear plastic.
Since 1916, buttons have also been produced by lithographing the image directly onto the metal disk. A celluloid-type button is fastened to a garment using a pin on the back side of the button (in recently-produced buttons, the pin generally fits into a safety-pin-style catch). A lithographed button may fasten with a pinback or with a metal tab which folds over a lapel or pocket.
One of the most famous uses of campaign buttons occurred during the 1940 U.S. presidential election, when Wendell Willkie‘s campaign produced millions of lithographed slogan buttons in rapid response to news items about President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Now that we have a history of buttons, let’s look at what options we have for today!
Buttons come in various shapes and sizes. The company I use is located in the USA (Made in the USA) and does not charge a set up fee which makes these one of the few items in the industry to do so.
If you are thinking that a pin back is the only way to go, think again. Buttons now come with mirrors on the backside (great for ladies), magnetized for fridges and even have a bottle opener on the back! Some other unique options are zipper pulls and key tags.
And if you think round is the only shape, think again! Square, rectangular, oval are all available! With prices starting at just .21, these are an affordable way to help get your name out there!
These sail signs are a great way to get your business noticed. Whether inside or out, they are an eye catcher! Rental communities, real estate open houses, retail locations, restaurant events are but a few of the uses I can think of for them. Which shape do you like the best?
- Announce your location with sail signs, available in sizes 6′ all the way up to 17′
- Kits available with either a ground spike for outdoor use or scissor base with weighted water ballast for indoor/outdoor use.
- Featuring high quality, full-color, dye-sublimated banners
- Available 1-sided with reverse mirror image on other side or 2-sided with image correct on both sides
- Our Flag Poles are constructed of a strong but flexible Carbon Composite material that is SUPERIOR to other poles that have an aluminum base
This is one of my favorites. If you haven’t read about dye sublimation on my blog yet check it out here. What I love about it is the quality and crispness of the graphics. This set has the added bonus of adding a 2nd image to the backside so you can have two displays for the price of one! Starting at about $1600, this is so cost economical!
- Featuring our Eurofit Bow Floor Display, a Convertible Table Throw, a Literature Display, and a Square Hard Case w/Wheels
- Easy to assemble, lightweight aluminum frame with dye-sublimated poly-stretch fabric cover
- Weighs 75% less than a standard pop-up display
- Table NOT included with Package
This is just the ticket for those races, rides and benefits. A complete sign up booth and at less than $1000 budget friendly! What other applications do you think it could be used for?
- Truly versatile with both a 6′ and 8′ Graphic Headers, an 8′ Convertible Table Throw and a Roll Up Literature Display
- Header frame clamps to any table and push button adjusters allow for easy changes in height and width
- Banners, table throw and display frame all fit within a small soft carry case
- Table NOT included with Package
This package is very versatile in that you can use one or all of the banners to create your custom display depending on your venue, space and of course your audience. There are three 31.5 inch retractable banners, a literature holder and a table that doubles as the storage container. This one retails for right around $1100.00 perfect!
(3) 261003 – 31.5″ Economy Retractor
(1) 257030 – Showgoer Case-to-Podium w/Graphic Wrap
(1) 230001 – Roll Up Literature Display
This is the perfect set up for mobile and sporting events. It comes with a cooler on wheels to serve refreshments, a custom table cover and two director chairs for hanging out. The imprinted tent and unique banner flag really scream custom!
This show package is right around $1600.00.
(1) 240612 – 10′ Standard Tent w/Full-Color Thermal Imprint, 2 Locations
(1) 220079 – Tent Soft Case w/Wheels
(1) 108002 – 6′ Nylon Table Throw 3-Sided w/1-Color Imprint
(1) 220009g – Table Throw Soft Carry Case
(1) 280007 – 6′ Portable Folding Table
(1) 280281 – Four Season Event Coolr Kit
(2) 111026 – Table Height Directors Chairs w/1-Color Imprint
(1) 190672 – 13′ Razor Sail Sign Banner Single-Sided with Spike Base
(1) 240197 – Sail Sign Mount for Tent Frame
Oftentimes I am asked when meeting a client for the first time, what makes me different. While that is a loaded question here is the short answer on the apparel front. Because I started in the business actually decorating garments (I still do some) I understand what looks good and what works. We have all seen a decorated garment when it doesn’t look good and my goal is to always provide the best garment for the best price. To that end I am pleased to partner with my wholesale decorator who also happens to be a local business, Shop Local!
What makes my partner different is they completely research the technology and invest in the right equipment and then train their staff properly to turn out some of the hottest garments in the industry! A great example of their commitment to this is the digital printing technology. As a small business I can buy basically a table top version to do this. Their version however is bigger than my car and puts out a near perfect print every time. There really is no comparison between the two in quality and life expectancy.
From standard screenprinting to laser etching or dye sublimation, this partner makes it easy for me to fulfill every need.
They are my favorite koozie supplier of late due to their fabulous special! Just check out my pics on facebook for the ones I have done in the last month or so. In addition they do keytags, drinkware, golf items, mousepads, clocks, calenders, water bottles, awareness ribbons, award ribbons, hand fans and much more!
Promotional items can work to build your business, create brand loyalty and reward not only your customers but employees as well. I am so blessed with the clients I have I want to provide a gift for them upon completion of an order. How many times have you felt the same but been empty handed? Having a supply at different levels of a promotional product to hand out is a smart business practice!